The Best Banking Career Opportunities are at Cornerstone Bank
Cornerstone Bank has a reputation in the local banking industry as a wonderful and fulfilling bank to work at. Our staff members tend to stay with our bank for quite some time, which leaves few job openings available. That being said, we do have positions open occasionally due to our growth. If you are looking for a banking career in a place where you’ll feel immediately at home, consider applying at Cornerstone Bank.
TITLE: COMMERCIAL LENDER
Seeking strong community banker with minimum 5-7 years of commercial lending experience. Responsibilities include excellent servicing skills on existing portfolios and strong sales ability to obtain new loans with only top quality credits. This individual should possess stringent underwriting skills and the ability to adhere to company loan policy, without exceptions.
- 5-7 years commercial lending experience in banking
- Excellent servicing skills
- Sales oriented with ability to obtain loans with top quality credits
- Stringent underwriting skills
- Ability to comply with company loan policy
- Ability to provide good documentation
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong people skills, writing skills & analytical skills
Competitive compensation package including excellent benefits
As a reminder, please do not send any personal information such as account numbers, social security numbers or other identifiable information in an email.
Cornerstone Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.