Online Banking for Businesses Offers an Additional Benefit – More Time
Remember when you or one of your employees had to rush to the bank to make deposits before 5:00, balance accounts with a paper statement and pay bills with checks and stamps? You probably do. Today, online business banking lets you and your staff spend valuable time more productively.
With our online banking and remote deposit, it’s quite possible you’ll never need to step inside our lobby. But we hope you stop by occasionally just to say hello. Our business account experts have some valuable knowledge to share, which is best discussed face to face.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Send secure messages to your banker
- Maximize your interest earning potential and avoid overdrafts with balance alerts
- Know your cash position at all times with up-to-the-minute updates on balances and transactions
- View and download check and deposit slip images
- View balance
- Online access of up to one year of account statements with download capability
- Download account information into financial management solutions such as Quicken® and QuickBooks® products
- Customized access for employees or accountants
- Make and collect payments
- Use Direct Payments to pay your employees, taxes and suppliers and reduce processing costs
- Collect payments from customers electronically
- Initiate secure wire transfers with the convenience of your home or office
- Reduce your risk of loss due to fraud
With Cornerstone Bank’s remote deposit service, you can deposit checks right from the comfort of your office. Just run checks through a reader and deposit it into your account.
- $0.12/per item
How to Enroll in Online Banking
To set up your business online banking account, simply call us today at 913-239-8100 and speak with a Cornerstone Bank associate. We will be happy to walk you through your options and set up your online access.